Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Art 29

Continuing with the covers of various editions of Martian Time-Slip, an excellent book by Philip K Dick (as started in this post).


A Dutch edition. From coverbrowser.com.

A sort of deceptive simplicity to this one. I like it. From the PKD site.

A Finnish edition, from the PKD site.

Fleshy, even bruisy... Asymmetrical mirror-image. I would love to see more of this artist's work, if only I knew who it was. A Hebrew edition, from coverbrowser.com.

Something small and hideous, right? Very apt! A German edition, from the PKD site.

This is the cover version the library had. The artist is Chris Moore, who has done a bunch - a series, possibly - of Philip K Dick illustrations (including the cover for the version of Ubik I have - take a look). Found this particular pic here.

Reminds me of the movie Metropolis, somehow. An Italian edition. Found at coverbrowser.com.

I like this one a lot. A landscape twisting as though viewed through glass. A Japanese edition, found at the PKD site.
More next post!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!
    :-)
    :-))
    :-)))
    :-))))
    :-)))))

    ReplyDelete