Sunday, November 20, 2011

Art 43

I've joined google+ ! Not sure what to do with it now.

Meanwhile, here're some snapshots of various things I'm doing tonight.

The video can be watched here.
I don't know much about geometry (I made it to basic algebra), but it's fascinating.




This is part of a cross-stitch design i'm slowly slowly (very slowly) working on, using a lovely program that i was so sure i'd posted about before, but now i can't find the post, so i guess not. The site for it is here. I really like this program, it's nice and easy to work with, a lot like Paint, really. I've done very little cross-stitch in the past, but I'm figuring the colour charts and the stitch markings available in the program are fairly useful to people who know what they're doing with a needle and thread.
As for the design itself... not telling!




A pretty little site i've started going through the archives of: Iconology. I'm up to February 2009...




The cryptomnesia piece! Sorting all the bits into colours. The grey needs a bit more work, looks like.


That's it for now, I need to restart the computer. More next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment