Saturday, July 20, 2013

Reorganisation

It's been a long time. My computer finally died last year, but now i have a new one (hooray!). And a new desk to go with it, chosen specifically to accommodate my cat, who likes to observe my work behaviour.

Meanwhile, i'll be moving things around a bit here. Maybe i'll try a new layout, or something.

I'm still Doing Art, look, i've even got proof! A recent self-portrait:

Grouchiness is my default state.

Drawn on a whiteboard. So so lovely to use. I've fixed a semi-permanent schedule to it now, though, so i need to buy another one. Self-portrait coloured in gimp, a nice freeware picture edit/create thing. My first attempt at colouring something with a digital brush, actually. I like how the face turned out.

So, that's it. Hopefully there'll be some changes here soon.*

*- soon from a geological perspective, possibly.

1 comment: